Last Updated: 14/07/2022 Before Entering to Vietnam:
1. Travelers are not required to take Covid-19 test before entering Vietnam and are not required to make a medical declaration.
2. You no longer need to provide negative COVID-19 test results to enter Vietnam. Travel and entry requirements may change rapidly.
3. Airlines may require a negative COVID-19 test result before you can board a flight to Vietnam. Contact your airline for the latest requirements.
4. The Vietnam eVisa is available to apply with us. The visa is valid for tourist purposes for stays of up to 30 days single entry. Quarantine Requirements
1. You'll need to isolate if you contract COVID-19 in Vietnam. You'll need to closely monitor your health if you're a close contact. Other Information
1. If your spouse or parent is a Vietnamese national, you can apply for a visa exemption certificate. The certificate is valid for 5 years and allows multiple entries into Vietnam for up to 6 months..
2. The requirements needed to apply for a passport visa, the pre-condition to be granted a tourist visa is a booking of a tour in Vietnam. The tour provider will act as your inviting agent and is responsible to maintain connection with you during your stay in Vietnam. You will need to provide information on your tour and tour provider, booking of returned air ticket, travel insurance including Covid-19 insurance.
3. All foreigners must register their place of residence with the local police within 24 hours of arrival. If you stay at a hotel, check that you'll be registered as part of the normal check-in process. They'll need your passport details.
4. If you stay with family, friends or in another private residence, you need to register at the local police station. Use a translator if needed.
5. Local hosts need to pre-register foreign guests. If you stay in a private residence, make sure your host has followed this legal requirement.
View the complete COVID-19 Guidelines
Vietnam Visa Requirements
1. A valid original passport with a validity of at least 6 months with 2 blank visa pages 2. A completed visa application form with signature 3. One recent passport size colour photo 4. A detailed flight itinerary showing applicant's full name 5. A business letter from the company in Australia
Visa Application Form
Please note when completing the visa application form, an incomplete or incorrect completion of the visa application form can cause delays, in certain cases you may be required to complete a new visa application form.
Please ensure your original passport has a validity of at least 6 months with a minimum of 2 blank visa pages. This will avoid any complications at the airport check-in, customs and immigration checkpoints.
You need to provide a recent passport size colour photo taken within the last 6 months. The photo size must be
35mm(Width) x 45mm(Height)
You are required to provide a copy of your flight itinerary showing your full name, with details of your entry and exit dates.
When to Apply
It is recommended to apply for your Vietnam visa at least 1 month before your date of arrival into Vietnam.
When applying please note that there is no urgent processing option for this visa. Please take into account of any public holiday closures when submitting your visa application.
STANDARD - 5 Business Days
Steps to apply for a Vietnam Visa
1. Review & Gather Requirements
2. Place a lodgement
3. Send your completed signed application form and all necessary supporting documents to our office.