Vina Visas have processed over 500,000 Vietnam visa applications over the past 20 years.
As an industry trusted travel visa company, we are 100% committed and take pride in assisting clients to obtain their travel visas.
Last Updated: 14/07/2022
Before Entering to Vietnam:
1. Travelers are not required to take Covid-19 test before entering Vietnam and are not required to make a medical declaration.
2. You no longer need to provide negative COVID-19 test results to enter Vietnam. Travel and entry requirements may change rapidly.
3. Airlines may require a negative COVID-19 test result before you can board a flight to Vietnam. Contact your airline for the latest requirements.
4. The Vietnam eVisa is available to apply with us. The visa is valid for tourist purposes for stays of up to 30 days single entry.
1. You'll need to isolate if you contract COVID-19 in Vietnam. You'll need to closely monitor your health if you're a close contact.
1. If your spouse or parent is a Vietnamese national, you can apply for a visa exemption certificate. The certificate is valid for 5 years and allows multiple entries into Vietnam for up to 6 months..
2. The requirements needed to apply for a passport visa, the pre-condition to be granted a tourist visa is a booking of a tour in Vietnam. The tour provider will act as your inviting agent and is responsible to maintain connection with you during your stay in Vietnam. You will need to provide information on your tour and tour provider, booking of returned air ticket, travel insurance including Covid-19 insurance.
3. All foreigners must register their place of residence with the local police within 24 hours of arrival. If you stay at a hotel, check that you'll be registered as part of the normal check-in process. They'll need your passport details.
4. If you stay with family, friends or in another private residence, you need to register at the local police station. Use a translator if needed.
5. Local hosts need to pre-register foreign guests. If you stay in a private residence, make sure your host has followed this legal requirement.
View the complete COVID-19 Guidelines