Last Updated: 14/02/2022 Before Entering to Thailand
1. A Thailand Pass is no longer required for both Thai and non-Thai nationals.
2. Insurance coverage for COVID-19 is no longer required, but is highly recommended. For certain visas, you may be required to provide insurance to support the application.
3. Travellers must present a certificate of full vaccination against Covid-19 or a negative RT-PCR / Professional ATK COVID-19 test result issued within 72 hours before departure. Quarantine Requirements
1. You must either be fully vaccinated or issued with a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours prior to departure date. Other Information
1. If you are from a visa exempted country and going for tourist purposes, you may stay:
- up to 30 days if arriving by air and
- up to 15 days if you arrive by land border (restricted to 2 entries per calendar year)
- For longer stays, or if you're travelling other than for tourism, you'll need to apply for a visa before you travel.
2. You may be required to download the Mor Chana Tracking App on arrival in Thailand. (https://thailand.prd.go.th/ewt_news.php?nid=10554&filename=index)
3. International passengers can transit Surnavbahumi Airport, Bangkok. If your travel to Thailand includes transit in a non-approved country or territory, your transit in Bangkok must not exceed 12 hours and you must not pass immigration control. Otherwise, you won't be exempt from the quarantine scheme.
4. Children under 6 years old are not required to get a RT-PCR test and must travel with their parents.
5. All COVID-19 related restrictions may change at short notice.
6. Airlines will check your documents before boarding and Disease Control Officers will randomly check your documents upon arriving in Thailand.
View the complete COVID-19 Guidelines
Thailand Visa Requirements
1. An original passport with a validity of at least 6 months with 2 blank visa pages
2. A completed visa application form with signature
3. A Copy of passport bio page
4. One recent passport size colour photo
5. An acceptance letter from concerned organisation in Thailand
6. A copy of concerned organisation's registration or license in Thailand
7. A copy of the Thai ID card of the person organising the invitation letter
8. International health insurance policy with minimum covid-19-insurance coverage USD50,000
Visa Application Form
Please note when completing the visa application form, an incomplete or incorrect completion of the visa application form can cause delays, in certain cases you may be required to complete a new visa application form.
Please ensure your original passport has a validity of at least 6 months with a minimum of 2 blank visa pages. This will avoid any complications at the airport check-in, customs and immigration checkpoints.
You need to provide a recent passport size colour photo taken within the last 6 months. The photo size must be
35mm(Width) x 45mm(Height)
You are required to provide a copy of your flight itinerary showing your full name, with details of your entry and exit dates.
When to Apply
It is recommended to apply for your Thailand visa within 3 months before your arrival. Longer processing times will apply for FORM B applicants.
When applying please note that there is no urgent processing option for this visa. Please take into account of any public holiday closures when submitting your visa application.
STANDARD - 3 Business Days
Steps to apply for a Thailand Visa
1. Review & Gather Requirements
2. Place a lodgement
3. Send your completed signed application form and all necessary supporting documents to our office.