Vina Visas has over 20 years' experience in the travel visa industry.
As an industry trusted travel visa company, we are 100% committed and take pride in assisting clients to obtain their travel visas.
Last Updated: 14/02/2022
Before Entering to Thailand
1. A Thailand Pass is no longer required for both Thai and non-Thai nationals.
2. Insurance coverage for COVID-19 is no longer required, but is highly recommended. For certain visas, you may be required to provide insurance to support the application.
3. Travellers must present a certificate of full vaccination against Covid-19 or a negative RT-PCR / Professional ATK COVID-19 test result issued within 72 hours before departure.
1. You must either be fully vaccinated or issued with a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours prior to departure date.
1. If you are from a visa exempted country and going for tourist purposes, you may stay:
- up to 30 days if arriving by air and
- up to 15 days if you arrive by land border (restricted to 2 entries per calendar year)
- For longer stays, or if you're travelling other than for tourism, you'll need to apply for a visa before you travel.
2. You may be required to download the Mor Chana Tracking App on arrival in Thailand. (https://thailand.prd.go.th/ewt_news.php?nid=10554&filename=index)
3. International passengers can transit Surnavbahumi Airport, Bangkok. If your travel to Thailand includes transit in a non-approved country or territory, your transit in Bangkok must not exceed 12 hours and you must not pass immigration control. Otherwise, you won't be exempt from the quarantine scheme.
4. Children under 6 years old are not required to get a RT-PCR test and must travel with their parents.
5. All COVID-19 related restrictions may change at short notice.
6. Airlines will check your documents before boarding and Disease Control Officers will randomly check your documents upon arriving in Thailand.
View the complete COVID-19 Guidelines