Vina Visas has over 20 years' experience in the travel visa industry.
As an industry trusted travel visa company, we are 100% committed and take pride in assisting clients to obtain their travel visas.
Last Updated: 14/07/2022
Before Entering the country
1. Travelers with proof of a full vaccination status are exempted from taking a negative COVID-19 test results on entry into all Zimbabwe ports of entry.
2. Those not fully vaccinated, you'll need take a negative COVID-19 (PCR) test result within 48 hours prior to departure.
3. Travelers without proof of full vaccination status and without a valid negative COVID-19 (PCR) test result will be denied entry into Zimbabwe.
1. Fully vaccinated travelers entering Zimbabwe do not required to quarantine.
1. In order to depart Zimbabwe you are required to take a negative PCR test, taken in the 48 hours prior to departure.
2. While in Zimbabwe you must adhere to social distancing, sanitizing and mask-wearing.
View the complete COVID-19 Guidelines