Last Updated: 14/07/2022 Before Entering the country
1. Travelers needs to provide a proof valid vaccination certificate or a negative COVID-19 (PCR) test taken 72 hours prior to departure. Children of 12 years and under are exempt from the requirement.
2. You are required to have a negative COVID-19 (PCR) test before departing Zambia. Quarantine Requirements
1. If you enter Zambia with a body temperature equal to and above 38.0 C you will be tested for COVID-19 at your expense and are required to quarantine (at home, hotel or government facility) until your test results are known. Other Information
1. Travelers should upload their negative PCR test certificate to https://globalhaven.org/.
View the complete COVID-19 Guidelines
Zambia Visa Requirements
1. A valid original passport with a validity of at least 6 months with 2 blank visa pages 2. A completed visa application forms with signature 3. Two recent passport size colour photos 4. A detailed flight itinerary showing applicant's full name 5. A copy of the passport bio page
Children 15 years of age and under can apply under one application.
Visa Application Form
Please note when completing the visa application form, an incomplete or incorrect completion of the visa application form can cause delays, in certain cases you may be required to complete a new visa application form.
Please ensure your original passport has a validity of at least 6 months with a minimum of 2 blank visa pages. This will avoid any complications at the airport check-in, customs and immigration checkpoints.
You need to provide a recent passport size colour photo taken within the last 6 months. The photo size must be
35mm(Width) x 45mm(Height)
You are required to provide a copy of your flight itinerary showing your full name, with details of your entry and exit dates.
When to Apply
It is recommended to apply for your Zambia visa within 1 month of your date of arrival into Zambia.
Visa Validity and Duration
Zambia visas are issued as single, double and multiple entries and are valid for either 30 or 90 days in a given calendar year from the date of entry.
When applying please note that there is no urgent processing option for this visa. Please take into account of any public holiday closures when submitting your visa application.
STANDARD - 5 Business Days
Steps to apply for a Zambia Visa
1. Review & Gather Requirements
2. Place a lodgement
3. Send your completed signed application form and all necessary supporting documents to our office.