Vina Visas has over 20 years' experience in the travel visa industry.
As an industry trusted travel visa company, we are 100% committed and take pride in assisting clients to obtain their travel visas.
Last Updated: 14/07/2022
Before Entering the country
1. You must provide a negative COVID-19 (RT-PCR) test result taken in the 96 hours prior to your arrival, complete the Ministry of Health's online surveillance form in the 24 hours before arrival and also take a rapid test on arrival.
Link to Ministry of Health's online surveillance form -> https://afyamsafiri.moh.go.tz/
2. For fully vaccinated travelers will be exempted from both RT PCR and Rapid Antigen Test requirements. Travelers will be required to present a valid vaccination certificate with QR code for verification upon arrival.
3. Anyone not fully vaccinated, unvaccinated and those not eligible for vaccination will be required to present a negative COVID-19 RT- PCR or NAATs certificate with QR code obtained within 72 hours prior to departure.
4. Children aged 5 years and below, Travelers in transit, Aircraft crew are exempted from both RT PCR and Rapid Antigen Tests requirements. Link to Tanzania Ministry of Health Travel Advisory -> https://www.moh.go.tz/storage/app/uploads/public/626/a65/488/626a654882c76195420334.pdf
1. For on arrival that are required to undertake a mandatory Rapid Antigen Test, the cost is $10 USD (TZS 23,000), and may also be required to take another COVID19 test 5 days prior to departing Tanzania.
2. If anyone are found positive they will be tested with RT- PCR for confirmation, allowed to self-isolate and the results will be sent via email.
1. The following list of countries that will be tested for COVID 19 upon arrival using a Rapid Antigen Test at their own cost of 10 USD (TZS 23,000). Link to list of countries -> https://www.moh.go.tz/storage/app/uploads/public/624/da5/e95/624da5e959be0114197354.pdf
View the complete COVID-19 Guidelines