Vina Visas has over 20 years' experience in the travel visa industry.
As an industry trusted travel visa company, we are 100% committed and take pride in assisting clients to obtain their travel visas.
Last Updated: 14/07/2022
Before Entering to Phillipines:
1. Effective 10th February 2022, foreigners will be permitted to enter the Philippines for tourist and business purposes provided they:
- show proof of full vaccination with a WHO or VaxCertPH approved vaccine
- are from a visa exempted country
- they are holding valid and existing visas at the time of entry, foreign spouses and children of Filipino citizens travelling with them, provided they hold valid visas as well as emergency/humanitarian cases.
2. All foreign nationals entering the Philippines must have travel insurance for COVID-19 treatment with a minimum coverage of $US35,000.
3. From 10 February 2022, fully vaccinated Australians are permitted to enter the Philippines without a visa for a period of stay of 30 days or less provided that you meet all of the requirements.
4. You must have the following proofs of vaccination against COVID-19, recognized under existing regulations by the Philippines Inter-Agency Task Force:
5. Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated individuals must have an approved visa as well as a travel exemption.
6. Children under 12 years of age are exempt from the requirement of full vaccination and providing proof of vaccination.
1. Fully vaccinated arrivals are no longer required to quarantine on arrival.
2. The Bureau of Quarantine is implementing a One Health Pass online portal (http://www.onehealthpass.com.ph/) for unvaccinated or partially vaccinated travellers to register for your travel to the Philippines.
3. You should complete the electronic health declaration checklist (https://www.onehealthpass.com.ph/e-HDC/) in order to receive a QR code. Upon arrival at the airport, enter the QR code at the Bureau of Quarantine to commence arrival formalities.
3. All unvaccinated or partially vaccinated travellers, regardless of their country of departure, will be required to quarantine for 5 days at a government-designated facility until a negative test result comes back. They will then be required to self-quarantine at their accommodation until day 14 after arrival.
1. You may be required to present evidence of pre-booked accommodation for the duration of your anticipated quarantine in an accredited quarantine hotel/facility at the Immigration counters. Those who fail to present evidence of pre-booked accommodation will be denied entry and will be boarded immediately in the next available flight..
2. You may need to cover the cost of COVID-19 testing and quarantine. 3. You must download and register an account in the Traze Contact Tracing mobile App (https://www.traze.ph) before entry at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Manila Terminals.
4. Children under 15 years of age may need a Waiver of Exclusion Ground if they are not accompanied by a parent or coming to meet a parent or parents in the Philippines.
View the complete COVID-19 Guidelines