1. A valid original passport with a validity of at least 6 months with 2 blank visa pages
2. Three copies of completed visa application forms with signature
3. Three recent passport size colour photos
4. A copy of the online visa payment receipt
5. A detailed flight itinerary showing applicant's full name
6. A letter of invitation from a company in Nigeria accepting immigration responsibility
7. A copy of the company registration in Nigeria
8. A letter from the company in Australia stating financial guarantee and detailing the purpose of the visit
9. An international certificate of vaccination for Yellow Fever (Yellow Health Card)
Please note when completing the visa application form, an incomplete or incorrect completion of the visa application form can cause delays, in certain cases you may be required to complete a new visa application form.
Please ensure your original passport has a validity of at least 6 months with a minimum of 2 blank visa pages. This will avoid any complications at the airport check-in, customs and immigration checkpoints.
You need to provide a recent passport size colour photo taken within the last 6 months. The photo size must be 35mm(Width) x 45mm(Height)
You are required to provide a copy of your flight itinerary showing your full name, with details of your entry and exit dates.
It is recommended to apply for your Nigeria visa one month prior to your date of departure.
|STANDARD - 3 Business Days|