Vina Visas has over 20 years' experience in the travel visa industry.
As an industry trusted travel visa company, we are 100% committed and take pride in assisting clients to obtain their travel visas.
Last Updated: 14/07/2022
Before Entering to Kenya- All travellers must:
1. Travelers must have a valid COVID-19 vaccination certificate and present a negative COVID-19 PCR test (taken within 72 hours prior to departure), children between the age of 5 -17 are exempt from this requirements.
2. Have evidence of a negative COVID-19 (PCR) test taken within 72 hours of your flights departure, children below 5 years of age are exempt from this requirement.
3. You are required to upload your certificate of COVID-19 Vaccination and COVID-19 (PCR) test to the Global Haven (https://globalhaven.org/) partnership verification tool.
4. Complete the online health surveillance form (https://ears.health.go.ke/airline_registration/) before arrival and thereafter submit daily health information to “jitenge” platform for 14 consecutive days.
1. Depending on where you're travelling from, you may need to quarantine for 14 days, at your own expense. There's a list of countries exempt from quarantine requirements but this can change at short notice. The list of exempted countries can be found here : https://www.kcaa.or.ke/covid-19/quarantine-exempted-states
1. Reconsider your need to travel’ to Laikipia county. Laikipia County has been declared a ‘dangerous and disturbed’ area by the Kenyan Government following attacks by armed bandits.
2. All transiting travellers must present a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued no more than 96 hours before departure.
3.Test results must be uploaded here before travel. Children under the age of 5 are exempt from this requirement.
4. You don't need a negative COVID-19 (PCR) test to board domestic flights in Kenya.
5. All passengers travelling into and out of Kenya’s domestic airports and ports must fill out an online Local Travellers Health Surveillance Form (https://ears.health.go.ke/local_airline_registration/)
6.If you're departing Kenya for a country requiring a negative COVID-19 (PCR) test as a condition of entry, or transiting through a country that requires travellers to have a negative COVID-19 test, you must have a negative COVID-19 test (PCR) verified through the Global Haven partnership verification tool.
7. You'll not be allowed to depart Kenya if your certificate has not been verified. Approved COVID-19 PCR testing laboratories in Kenya are party to Global Haven or the Trusted Travel Initiative.
View the complete COVID-19 Guidelines