Vina Visas has over 20 years' experience in the travel visa industry.
As an industry trusted travel visa company, we are 100% committed and take pride in assisting clients to obtain their travel visas.
Before Entering to Indonesia:
1. You can apply for a tourist visa on arrival at certain international airports such as Jakarta, Bali, Surabaya, Makassar, Lombok, Batam, Medan, Manado and Yogyakarta.
You must show proof of:
- a passport with at least 6 months validity
- a return flight booking to Australia or onward flight booking to another country
- health insurance coverage for COVID-19, from an insurance company which is incorporated as a legal entity in Indonesia.
2. You must apply for a visa in advance of travel, including for tourism or business purposes if you travel outside the above mentioned airports.
3. You must show evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination completed at least 14 days before travel. This requirement also applies to children between the ages of 12-17.
4. Children under 12 are not required to be vaccinated to enter Indonesia.
5.You no longer need to take a COVID-19 test before you travel to Indonesia.
6. You'll also need evidence of health insurance coverage of at least $US 25,000 in case you require treatment for COVID-19.
7. Local authorities may require you to install and use the COVID-19 ‘Peduli Lindungi app’(https://www.pedulilindungi.id/) for arrival health clearance. All travellers need to register and fill out an electronic Health Alert Card(e-HAC) on this mobile app before arrival.
1. If you show symptoms upon arrival you will be required to take a COVID-19 (PCR) test and self-isolate until you receive a negative result. If you test positive for COVID-19 on arrival, you may be taken to a hospital for treatment or an isolation hotel at your own expense.
2. If you've received one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, you must quarantine at home or in a hotel for 5 days. Children will not be required to quarantine or self-isolate if their accompanying parent or carer has received at least 2 COVID-19 vaccine doses.
3. Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated travellers are required to quarantine for five days at approved hotels on their own expense.
4. Vaccinated travellers are exempt from quarantine or further testing after arrival.
1. Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated travellers holding a diplomatic visa, KITAS or KITAP holders will be vaccinated at the entry point.
2. Garuda Indonesia may be a useful reference for the latest requirements if travelling by air. (https://www.garuda-indonesia.com/id/en/news-and-events/kebijakan-operasional-terkait-covid19)
View the complete COVID-19 Guidelines