Vina Visas has over 20 years' experience in the travel visa industry.
As an industry trusted travel visa company, we are 100% committed and take pride in assisting clients to obtain their travel visas.
Last Updated: 14/07/2022
Before Entering to India:
1. Travellers from specified countries listed below, including Australia, may upload their vaccination certificate or a negative COVID-19 (RT-PCR) test report to support their Air Suvidha declaration.
See countries here: https://static.mygov.in/rest/s3fs-public/mygov_164447099697519711.pdf
2. You must complete a COVID-19 (RT-PCR) test within 72 hours of travel and upload negative test results to the Air Suvidha website (https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration)
3. The Aarogya Setu app (https://www.aarogyasetu.gov.in/) must be downloaded to your mobile to enable contact tracing and self-assessment government application, upon arrival in India.
1. Travellers found to be symptomatic during screening on arrival shall be immediately isolated and taken to medical facility as per health protocol. If tested positive, their contacts shall be identified and managed as per health protocols.
2. All travellers will self-monitor their health for next 14 days of arrival.
1. If you test positive or develop signs or symptoms of COVID-19 under home quarantine or self-monitoring, you will need to self-isolate and report to the nearest health facility or call the National / State Helpline Number.
2. Children under 5 years of age are exempted from both pre- and post-arrival testing. However, if they developed symptoms for COVID-19 on arrival or during home quarantine period, they will undergo testing and treated as per the covid protocols.
3. Thermal screening would be carried out in respect of all the passengers by the health officials present at the airport. The self-declaration form filled online should be shown to the airport health staff.
4. If any passenger reports symptoms of COVID-19 during flight, he/she will be isolated and transferred to a medical facility as per the state’s health protocol.
5. International travellers arriving through seaports/land ports will also have to undergo the same protocol as above, except that facility for online registration is not available for such passengers currently. They will need to submit the self-declaration form to the available authorities at the seaport/land port upon arrival.
View the complete COVID-19 Guidelines