Before Entering to Fiji
1. On check-in at the airport you will need to show:
- Evidence of full vaccination against COVID-19
- Evidence of a negative COVID-19 test result (travellers 12 years and over)
- Proof you've booked and paid for a minimum of 3 nights accommodation at a Care Fiji Commitment (CFC) certified property (hotel or resort). This must include CFC certified transport from the airport.
- You must have travel insurance with international coverage for COVID-19.
2. You’ll be required to take an approved Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) 48 hours after you arrive in Fiji, at your hotel. After clearing a negative test, you may continue to explore the Safe Travel Area or enter the community.
3. You must also have evidence of travel insurance with international coverage for COVID-19.
There are currently no quarantine requirements, but please check back as rules may change at any time.
1. To enable the Fijian authorities to conduct accurate contact tracing, you're required to download the careFIJI app onto your mobile phone and enable Bluetooth.
View the complete COVID-19 Guidelines