Vina Visas has over 20 years' experience in the travel visa industry.
As an industry trusted travel visa company, we are 100% committed and take pride in assisting clients to obtain their travel visas.
Before Entering to Cambodia - All travellers must:
1. Show a negative COVID-19 (PCR) test result issued within 72 hours of your arrival into Cambodia.
2. Present evidence of a health insurance package which covers COVID-19 treatment. COVID insurance covering a 20 day period can be purchased on-arrival at Phnom Penh Airport for $US90.
3. Cambodia is not currently issuing visas on arrival. If you travel to Cambodia, you'll need a valid visa. You'll also need travel insurance with minimum coverage USD50,000 for the duration of your stay in Cambodia.
1. Vaccinated travellers don't need to quarantine on arrival if they present their COVID-19 vaccination card or certificate.
2. On arrival, you'll be tested for COVID-19.
3. All unvaccinated travellers must quarantine for 14 days.
4. Those without an existing booking at an Alternative State Quarantine hotel will need to deposit $US 2,000 in cash to cover costs. Any unused funds will be returned to you.
1. All cruise vessels and Mekong riverboats from Vietnam will be denied entry. Cambodia's border with Vietnam has been closed until further notice.
2. Restrictions on entry to Cambodia and rules on travel within the country may change at short notice. Monitor the media for information on latest developments and follow the advice of local authorities.
3. If you can't leave Cambodia due to COVID-19 restrictions, you may be issued a visa extension. If you arrived in Cambodia after 1 January 2020 on a tourist (T) visa, you will have your visa automatically extended and any overstay fees waived until you're able to depart Cambodia.
4. Land border crossings are currently closed to foreigners.
View the complete COVID-19 Guidelines