Vina Visas has over 20 years' experience in the travel visa industry.
As an industry trusted travel visa company, we are 100% committed and take pride in assisting clients to obtain their travel visas.
Before Entering to Brazil:
1. You must show a negative COVID-19 test (RT-PCR), taken within 72 hours before departure, or a rapid antigen test taken within 24 hours before departure
2. You must submit a Traveller’s Health Declaration
1.Brazilian citizens and a limited number of other categories of travellers (e.g. certain immediate family members of Brazilian citizens, permanent residents, diplomats accredited to Brazil) are exempt but will be subject to 14 days quarantine on arrival.
1. Brazil has temporarily banned entry by air for travellers who have been in South Africa, Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Namibia or Zimbabwe in the 14 days preceding their departure for Brazil.
2. If you are from a visa exempted country and going for tourist, business, transit, artistic or sport activity purposes, you may stay in Brazil for 90 days over a 12-month period. This will be counted from the date of your first entry to Brazil. You can also extend your stay for another 90 days.
3. Brazil’s air borders are open.
4. Brazil has extended the temporary closure of its land and sea borders.
5. If you are sea crew you may enter via a sea or air border to work on board a vessel or platform in Brazilian waters. Sea crew may also be permitted to disembark in Brazil if medical assistance is required or if the crew member is connecting to a return flight to their country of origin.
6. In certain limited circumstances, foreign nationals may be allowed to cross the land border into Brazil to catch a return flight to their country of residence. Authorisation of the Brazilian Federal Police is required, an official request for your travel must be made to the Brazilian Government by your embassy or consulate in Brazil, and you must present your air tickets at the border and then go directly to the airport.
View the complete COVID-19 Guidelines