Vina Visas has over 20 years' experience in the travel visa industry.
As an industry trusted travel visa company, we are 100% committed and take pride in assisting clients to obtain their travel visas.
Before Entering to USA
1. If you're visiting for less than 90 days and from an eligible country you maybe able to apply for the USA ESTA Waiver, visa conditions apply. If you are not eligible you must apply for a visitor visa directly with the US Embassy or Consulate.
2. Air passengers, 2 years or older, traveling to the United States from another country must present a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 before boarding their flights. .
3. All travellers aged 18 and over must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to travel to the US by air, unless they are US citizens or US permanent residents.
4. If you're not fully vaccinated, you won't be allowed to board a flight to the US, unless you qualify for an exception.
5. All passengers, regardless of citizenship or vaccination status, will need to show a negative COVID-19 test result taken no more than one day before travel.
6. Airlines must confirm the negative test result for all passengers or documentation of recovery before they board. If a passenger does not provide documentation of a negative test or recovery, or chooses not to take a test, the airline may deny boarding.
7. Further details can be found here : https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/p1203-covid-testing-tightens-intl.html
8. Children under the age of 18 are excepted from the vaccination requirement.
9. Children aged two years and older are required to meet pre-departure COVID-19 testing requirements (see below) or present documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 within the last 90 days.
10. Unvaccinated children aged two years or older travelling with a fully vaccinated adult can provide evidence of a negative COVID-19 test taken within three days of departure.
11. Unvaccinated children aged two years and older travelling alone or with an unvaccinated adult(s) will need to provide evidence of a negative COVID-19 test taken within one day of departure.
1. CDC continues to recommend that all travelers get a COVID-19 viral test 3-5 days after arrival, and that unvaccinated travelers should quarantine for 7 days after travel.
2. US states have their own quarantine requirements for new arrivals from overseas and/or for domestic travel from other US states.
1. Airlines and other aircraft operators will collect contact information for passengers before they board a flight to the United States from a foreign country. The purpose of collecting this information is to identify and locate passengers who may have been exposed to a person with a communicable disease for public health follow-up.
2. Airlines will retain the information for 30 days and transmit the information to CDC upon request for contact tracing and public health follow-up to keep people safe.
View the complete COVID-19 Guidelines